Friday, March 26, 2010

Surfrider Foundation Europe




Poster campaign i found a wile ago and forgot about,

now that i look back on it, and after research and discussions with our group, i ask my self, this is successful, does it communicate to me? does it intrigue? does it have a call to action? will i change my ways because of this poster?

i think this is a well thought out idea but for me, this type of awareness is over done, we are aware i think, we have seen this type of approach before. so overall i don't think it is too successful, it doesn't do anything for me, i think this is kind of where our group was headed to on a light variation, kind of like why inst it working? and what will?

Surfrider Foundation Europe

A poster campaign for the Association and Foundation Surfrider whose goal defense, preservation and sustainable coastal management. A baseline impactante thought by agency Young & Rubicam.All on beautiful pictures of Ben Stockley.







No comments:

Post a Comment